Tuesday, May 14, 2013
REFLECTION BLOG
Through out the physical poject for example shadowing my mentor, my goal remained the same through out the project. My goals each time I saw my mentor was to try to talk to each kindergarden student as if i was talking to one of my friends cause I know if you try to baby talk the students, they will not learn their mistakes and learn that the students are wrong. Each individual student is very different. Before i use to think that each child was always cute, but I was very wrong! There are some students who like to try and get attention on purpose, get introuble alot by being mean or disrespectful toards their classmates. I also know how each teacher feels towards the end of the day and how hard it is. I can see why certain teachers can loose their patcients with certain students and how much disrespect a teacher gets in one day. By being a student myself and kind of being a teacher I saw both perspectives and how hard it is each end. I also feel like i can speak in front of a class a little better than before. I also feel like my comunication skill is better. For example speaking to teachers because I would eat lunch with them in the teachers lounge and also towards the young ones that was inside Mrs. Fellners classroom. Through out the whole physical portion of the project, I would still like to do this as a career but instead if doing just kindergarden I would like to see if I want to do middle and high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment