Friday, October 19, 2012
Social
I am in the social area, that means I like to be around people, like to help people in need and who like to help the community. Since I scored highest in the social category I can major in education, history, physician assistant, European studies, marketing, etc. Some career options that are similar to the social type are child welfare director, social worker, school superintendent, and manager. This is what i expected because I wanted to be a teacher or even work with kids when I get older. It says i can major in education and that's what I wanted to do. When i was younger i always wanted to work with kids because they are our future and when I'm around them they make me happy. After i graduate from high school I want to become a teacher and yes this exercise did help me because I know what type I am and it helped me finally decide on what i really want to do after high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whats up! you got marketing too nice. i didn't know you liked to work with kids though you do seem the friendly playful type to do that. well i hopes your career ends up something you enjoy
ReplyDeleteHuh... Is it strange to say that I always imagined you working with kids when you got older?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, it sounds nice that you got results that you wanted to see.
Hi Krista, YAY! Social :)
ReplyDeleteI like how it totally matched what you wanna do- help our future and what not. Love it!
I can totally see you as a teacher! this type suits you well:)maybe you'll be my kids teacher one day:)
ReplyDeleteGirl, you'd be such a good children's teacher(: You can teach my son his 1, 2, 3's! And his A, B, C's! I think you have the best patience for it too which is also a great quality. :)
ReplyDelete